Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Shel Turtlestein, Fliza Minnelli and Zsa Zsa Gaboa

Ok, so is anyone else out there addicted to Modern Family? OMG, I love that show!! It is so hilarious. For those of you who haven't discovered it yet; it's on Wednesday nights on ABC 9/8c. It never leaves me disappointed. I am always LOL throughout the entire show. In fact, hubby almost redecorated our living room with lemonade last night. Maybe we should rethink watching this while eating dinner!

Well, back to the title post (which is the reason for the near redecoration). Wednesdays show had a segment about one of the character's pet turtle's death. (yes, I am a little behind - we have started DVRing our shows during the week and catching up on them when we can because we just have way too many we're trying to keep up with right now) So guess the turtle's name - yep, you got it, Shel Turtlestein. (how cute is that???) So that gets them reminiscing about previous pets who have just as equally great names like Fliza Minnelli (bird, get it?) and a pet snake named Zsa Zsa Gaboa! I love it!! I could not stop cracking up!! How cute and creative are those names! (secretly makes me wish I had come up with them myself)

I'm sure my husband thinks I'm crazy because I can't get over them, but they are just too cute to go unnoticed. So I'm sharing them for those of you who missed out or to relive it for those of you who love it as much as I do! (you're welcome)

Plus, remember that children's book I mentioned I'd like to write someday. Well I may have just found my characters . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment