Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

He's Always There

It amazes me how God always knows just what we need when we need it. Without going into detail I had a rough day Monday and was still feeling the effects yesterday. As soon as I signed into my facebook and started scrolling through all the posts, there it was like a flashing neon sign posted by one of my friends . . .

HIS WAYS ARE PERFECT . . .  NOT ALWAYS EASY . . . BUT PERFECT!!!

Wow, that was just what I needed. I was feeling really discouraged about some things and there in my hour of need God reminded me that He is still in control of everything. No matter what is going on around or what I'm going through - He controls it all. And as long as I'm following His will and His plan; it will be perfect. No matter how much I mess it up; He can fix it. I know that what I'm doing is God's plan for me, but I hit a rough spot and started trying to do things my way and thought I knew best and was being human and things started to crumble. As soon as I set my sights back on Him things are starting to fall into place again.

Why can't we just always keep our eyes on Him and quit trying to do things our way? You would think we would learn!



Blinkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment