Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2nd Computer

I have decided that until we get a 2nd computer I will not be able to post anything new with photos from home. It seems like my husband is always doing something on the computer and I never have the time to get on and do my fun stuff. We are just too busy on the weekends and then when I do have a free minute to get on he's on there making spreadsheets and planning trips and I'm just too tired and have probably already fallen asleep or am busy cooking or cleaning. So I have him convinced that we need a 2nd computer; now it's just fitting it into our budget. We actually looked at some this past weekend and I think he's rolling the idea around in his head. Just maybe, maybe we may have one by the time we go to Disney World. That's only 86 short days away!!!! Keep your fingers crossed! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment