Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Flair

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year!! I love the cooler weather where it's perfect outside - not too hot; not too cold! I absolutely LOVE the colors of the leaves turning to yellow, orange and red!!! I love snuggling up under a warm blanket with a good book and warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate. And I love how it means the holidays are right around the corner which means time to decorate, bake and spend more time with family and friends. Everyone just seems to be happier and more cheerful and friendly this time of year. It's definitely my favorite season!!

This year I'm especially excited because I found the CUTEST idea to add a little more of a fall touch to our home. It's super easy to make so I just had to give it a try!!! And not only did I make one; I made 3 so that I could give one to my mom and sister!!!




 Aren't they adorable!!! I also LOVE pumpkins so as soon as I saw these I knew I had to have one!!! I can't take credit for them though. I found them over at House of Hepworths blog. Check it out here with a full tutorial of how you can make your own!! Isn't she brilliant!! It's one of those crafts that makes you say, "well, now why didn't I think of that??!!" Thank you Allison for giving me such a cute decoration to add to my collection!!

Here's a couple pictures of how I decorated a shelf that's hanging above our closet in our bedroom. I try to decorate this shelf for every holiday, so stay tuned for how it transforms for Christmas! (and yes, the date on the pictures is from last year but it looks exactly the same this year) ;-)




This isn't everything I have out for fall, but it will have to do as I don't have pictures of everything else and am too lazy to get up and take any right now.

I hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather and all the festivities that come with the season!!!

1 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I would LOVE if you would share this on my facebook fan page. Just upload a picture or two to my photo album. Please feel free to add a link back to your site.

Here's a link to my fan page:
Facebook.com/House of Hepworths

My fan page photo album needs a little love from you. ;)

Thank you so much!!

~Allison @ House of Hepworths

Post a Comment