Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's once again time to link up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!



This week is a special edition for me as I'm celebrating 4 wonderful years of marriage to my best friend!! WARNING- picture overload ahead!!

I could not have asked for a better husband and friend. God certainly knew what He was doing when He brought us together!! These first 4 years of marriage have flown by and we have come so far. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us for the next 4 years and many more years after that!

 (this is from our 1st vacation together - San Antonio - and we will be taking a trip back there next weekend to celebrate our anniversary!!)
 
(this is from Valentine's Day in 2010 - we went out for a nice steak dinner and a movie (if my memory serves me correctly we saw Valentine's Day- I DO remember it was really, really cold that year!!)

(this is from our Disney World vacation a couple years ago - so much fun!!! Hubby had been several times, but it was my first and I'm so ready to go back!!)
 
(and here we are on our wedding day)
 
(Hubby and me with the wedding party - hubby's best friend from high school, my best friend from high school, my sister, hubby's brother, my sister's oldest daughter (youngest wasn't born yet), hubby's brother's son and daughter (their youngest daughter was too young to be in the wedding)
 
(cutting the cake - so yummy)
 
(getting ready to take off on our flight to Puerto Rico - don't we look exhausted!!! LOL - we WERE!!!)

(on our cruise ship before dinner one night - Royal Caribbean, sorry I can't remember the name of our ship)

(here we are again on the ship before dinner one night)
 
I love you so much Matthew!! Thank you for a wonderful 4 years. I look forward to many more years with you!!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you head over to Jaime's to join in on the fun!



0 comments:

Post a Comment